
My mom found this candle that sings the birthday song. Skylar loved that part she wanted the candle more the cake!

It was so funny because she didn't want to touch the cake for the longest time. We had to take some and put it in her mouth before she would dig in. But once she did she had cake chunks in her hair on the floor it was every where. Now I wish I had listen to mom and put newpaper down.
But she eat every last drop and lick the plate too :) It was the cuties! I also took Picture for her opening her presents but couldn't save those pictures. :( I was so upset but at least I got the cake pictures.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Sky!!!
That last pic of her licking the platter clean is absolutely priceless! Very adorable! :D
Post a Comment